‘Tis the season for adult children and care partners of loved ones who have Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia to discover how to make simple adjustments can result in a merrier holiday for all.
You really can experience a magical holiday season while juggling the challenges of caring for and loving a family member with dementia.
Get creative caregiver tips and advice to better manage the holidays. Discover how to:
- Plan for and prepare a successful gathering
- Adjust the expectations of family and friends
- Include your loved one with memory loss in festivities
- Give yourself the gift of kindness
- Be present and enjoy the moment
How to Have a Happy, Dementia-Friendly Holiday
Thursday, December 14th, 5pm at Encore Memory Care at Crystal Lake
Presented by Fleurette Elia, MBA, Certified Dementia Practitioner, JourneyCare
- 5pm – Meet & Greet with Refreshments
- 5:30-6:30pm – Presentation and Q&A
- 6:30pm – Community Tours Offered